Essie All in One 3 Way Glaze
Good

Essie All in One 3 Way Glaze Reviews

Ranked #751 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

September 23, 2016

Love this essie polish! It does exactly what it says it does and it protects and seals and helps my nails grow. I notice a big difference when I use this in the quality of my nails!

September 23, 2016

I found that this nail glaze peeled off of the nails very easily. The nail polish did not stay on for long before it started chipping and pealing. For the price it works

August 01, 2016

This is a great product, is simply to use and only need one coat which is awesome. I do recomend it. I purchased this and love it inmidiatly. It dries quickly :)

December 28, 2015

This polish is fantastic. Essie is one of my favourite brands of nail polish. The quality is great. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quick. The all in one works great as a top coat and a base coat. I typically use a Nicole strengthener as my base coat but the Essie all in one is always my final coat. I am constantly washing my hands at work so my fingers do take a beating. This top coat seems to stand up to the challenge the best.

June 08, 2015

top of the top bery good love it will definitely buy it worth every single penny

July 23, 2014

I love Essie nail polish. There are so many colours to choose from and the nail Polish is so smooth. Mine did start to chip after a couple days but I'm yet to find a polish that lasts through doing dishes 3 times a day and bathing two kids everyday.

June 24, 2014

I found that this polish didn't stick to my bails, it peeled off very quickly.

April 14, 2014

This is a base coat, top coat and nail strengthener in one. You will get a great base coverage and a shiny top coat.