Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #667 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

November 24, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately it just didn't work as well as it should have. Perhaps I should use more higher quality nail polish underneath, but considering a top coat is supposed to be the final coat I didn't feel like that would be a problem - and it shouldn't be. I did like the shine it provided, and it does dry quickly, but my nails chipped the next day. The rest of my manicure is intact so that's not bad, but considering I don't do much with my hands except type there should be no reason why the tips of my nails are worn down just as quickly as they are when I don't wear a top coat. At this point I feel like it's a waste of money if all it does is makes things shiny and not provide any longevity, but I might change my tune if it works better on more higher quality nail polish (but it won't change it by that much). I'll change my review if I find that it does matter what I use underneath the top coat, but for now 3 stars is all I can give it for what it has done for me.

September 14, 2016

I am a nail polish nut. I admit it. But I am also SUPER impatient. So, I go through fast dry top coat quickly. Most brands get thick and unmanageable near the end of the bottle. But so far, this one hasn't. The price is good and you can find it almost anywhere. I highly recommend it. I only have one brand I prefer and it is pricey. So, I will likely always have a bottle of this handy. It is light compared to most top coats but still does the job. Dries fast and keeps your nails nice for days on end.

May 09, 2016

I'm a very impatient person when it comes to keeping my hands still - this quick dry top coat is perfect for my antsy behaviours. You don't need a lot, one thin coat works best for a nice shinny gloss that doesn't chip too easily! My nails are very thin and flimsy and this helps to make the polish last 4-5 days.

January 28, 2016

Mon meilleur ami pour la vie. je n aime pas passer trop de temps sur ma manucure et avec ce top coat le séchage est ultra rapide. je l ai toujours dans mon sac et c est un de mes indispensable.

May 01, 2015

Sadly, I've found that this dries up or gets sort of thick after not too long. Have tried it twice now (the first time I figured it was just old) and the same problem.

March 31, 2015

Amazing product! dries polish so quick

February 23, 2015

J'adore la brillance que cela fait sur mes ongles, en plus ça sèche si rapidement que je n'ai pas besoin de prévoir 2h pour me faire une beauté des ongles

September 13, 2014

The best top coat I have ever tried! It gives your nails a gel coat of shine. It also dries super fast, so you don't need to wait for it to dry or worry that you'll mess up your nails! People asked me if I did my nails at the salon!!!

September 04, 2014

Essie's Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat is a nail essential! Although a bit of a higher price, it is definitely worth the money. This top coat can help make cheaper nail polishes last longer without chipping.

August 19, 2014

I love this top coat it is my favourite. It dries really fast provides great protection and a nice shine. Definitely recommend it, it is worth the money.