Essie Grow Stronger for Nails

Essie Grow Stronger for Nails Reviews

Ranked #899 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 28, 2016

This is my favourite 'growth' & protection product, it really helped with my peeling nails and helped them grow a little better with consistent use! My nails are my life so I like to find a good, affordable product

September 24, 2014

I use Essie grow stronger at least once a week, and also as a base coat to my manicure. It does what it says, it makes my nails grow stronger over time. I find that using it as a base coat helps it really stick to your nails and do its magic. The only downfall is that if you wear it alone you must wait a longer time to dry because if you do not it is a thick formula and easily smudges or gets sheet marks (from sleeping!).

February 19, 2014

My nails never use to grow, they would take like a month or two for me to get them to the length i wanted too and they use to break a lot until one of my friend introduced me to essie grow stronger, it really works because now my nails grow faster and stronger it dosent break as much as it use to but this prodct definitely works

August 12, 2013

Essie is one of the more expensive department nail brands, but it is worth it. The treatments all work and are with the higher price. I love how my nails actually grow and strengthen. So many brands make this promise and this is the first product I have found that actually does what it says.

May 21, 2013

It allows and helps your nails grow stronger just like the name of the product. It's amazing! My nails have always been brittle and they used to break all the time! Now about three weeks after I started using it, my nails have completely changed. It's unbelievable how much of a difference there is.