Essie Nail Color in Bahama Mama Reviews

Ranked #1055 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

January 04, 2016

I tried out this great colour from Essie and I really liked it. It went on nice, but you did need 2 coats to cover well. It probably lasted about a week before I had to remove and reapply. I think it would be a great colour for a pedicure and on vacation. The name is Bahama Mama so it's only appropriate to be in the sun with it. It didn't chip off, just regular wear from everyday use. I'd like to try other shades.

November 13, 2014

This is one of my all time favourite winter nail colours. Although it's called Bahama Mama, it definitely is more of a cold weather shade (but hey! no rules, right?). It is opaque, goes on smoothly and is pretty chip resistant compared to some other Essie products.

September 15, 2014

I used to love Essie polishes but I find that it isn't that great anymore. It hips within a couple of days and it takes at least 2-3 layers to look nice. It's also expensive so I expect better quality for the price!

August 12, 2013

I can buy nail polish that is the exact same for $1.50 at walmart!

November 28, 2012

I absolutely love this shade. It applies so well, has a great brush, and the color is perfect for fall! Also very affordable.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml