• Essie Nail Lacquer in Sand Tropez
  • Essie Nail Lacquer in Sand Tropez

Essie Nail Lacquer in Sand Tropez Reviews

Ranked #973 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

June 09, 2016

essie polish is super long lasting with no chipping. This colour is super pretty, a natural nude shade. I've been loving neutrals, nudes, greys and soft dusty pastels lately. I think Nude nails are very pretty and actually kind of edgy! I use the no chip top coat with it and it lasts weeks, but i also really love it with a matte finish!

February 26, 2015

I love Essie polish. Sand Tropez is such a pretty color. I always tend to wear more neutral colors in the spring and summer and this is one of my favorite shades.

February 26, 2015

I really enjoy Essie. I am always looking for a new spin on most beauty products. Essie delivers that with their magnetic polishes and innovative colors. I am a very busy mother of five and this nail lacquer is able to withstand my hectic lifestyle. I enjoy looking like I am well it together without a lot of time investment.

November 25, 2014

I love Essie Polishes - this is the perfect neutral polish - I use it for everything!!!

August 11, 2014

My favourite nail polish of all time. A great natural nude that covers well and lasts.

July 03, 2012

I love this color. It's a great summer sandy color. I would totally even wear this color into fall. The polish goes on great and lasts long before chipping.