Essie Nail Polish in Lilacism Reviews

Ranked #1069 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

May 02, 2015

I'm crazy about the color purple , any shades of purple, plum, lilac, violet ! this is my favourite nail polish color so far. it dries quickly and so easy to apply ! good shade for summer !

September 24, 2014

Beautiful shade of lilac, anytime I wear this polish I receive compliments on the soft pastel purple. slow to dry, though. chips easy.

April 30, 2012

I had recently purchased this pastel Lilac shade about 4 weeks ago.

At first when it arrived at home, I was skeptical about how the color would work on Women of Color (WOC for short) however, this did not fail!

In fact, it was just the opposite! Although cream finishes, like this fine nail polish is, can go on streaky, this one does not.

You need about a good 2 coats to get it truly opaque, but that is about it. It's opacity is far better than other high end brands such as OPI. In this situation, quality is definitely there. I have never had a problem with streakyness with this nail polish.

This product looks great on just about every skin tone, but I suggest trying it out on yourself before you commit to the purchase.

It is definitely the perfect color for spring
Happy shopping!

**Note: I was not paid for this review. I paid for this item with my own money.**