Essie Nail Polish in Mod Squad
Good

Essie Nail Polish in Mod Squad Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1220 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes The fashion forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic chic and elegant essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability a chip resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up to the minute colors All Essie nail polishes are DBP toluene and formaldehyde free

April 21, 2011

This is the first time I've tried Essie nail polish and I'm really liking the colour. It's a pretty pink (not too bright, but not pastel either) that looked good after only 1 coat. I did do a second coat so that the colour is brighter and lasts longer. I would totally wear this colour again.

It found that it did take quite a while to dry fully. After I have been wearing it for about 7 hours, the way I was resting my hands had one of my nails pressed against the buckle in my purse and it messed up my polish! I would have expected this had I painted my nails, say, within the hour, but this was a VERY long time after.

Even so, I would recommend Essie polish again because of the pretty colours and the price is great!