Good

Essie out the door Reviews

Ranked #866 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 23, 2016

My current go to quick dry top coat. Definitely worth the money. The only other one I've tried that compares would be Seche Vite but I find Essie easier to work with (and it smells less offensive). I'm still amazed every time I use it by how effective it is. Normally if I were to do a base coat, 2 color coats, and nail art it would be a full day process waiting for everything to dry. Now I can do them all sequentially, top it off with Out the Door, and literally be out the door in minutes not having to worry about wrecking my manicure. It also provides a decent shine. If I want a glossier gel look, I can just slap a shiny top coat over Out the Door, that way I only have to wait for 1 layer of polish to dry. I love nail polish but I don't have time to sit around and wait for my nails to dry - this solves all my problems and I can play around with polish so much more. Essie is further enabling my nail polish addiction!

Updated On: March 23, 2016

Wow definitely messed up the name and confused Essie's Good to Go with INM Out the Door. Totally meant Good to Go :/

October 18, 2013

One of only 2 top coats/drying agents for nails that are worth every penny. It helps to dry your nails, while adding a nice shine. Second only to Seche V, tis is a great product that can be purchased at Shopper's (easier to find than Seche V)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products