Essie Quick-e Drying Drops Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 182 in Nail Care

January 16, 2017

Great product, I love it. It helps dry the polish faster. It is a littler bit greasy. The bottle lasts a long time. This is useful when you do not have enough time for drying.

August 17, 2016

I love this product! as a mom of a toddler it helps me quickly dry my nails without them smudging, or getting wiped off! When your a mom anytime a product helps make life easier, you keep it around and recommend it to everyone! Very simple to apply just add 1-2 drops per nail after applying your top coat! It is an oil based product but it wipes off easily, after i apply i simply wait a few seconds to know my nails are dry then give my hands a rinse!

July 20, 2016

My friend got me onto this on a girl's night, and I've been using it ever since! I find it helps dry the polish faster, though it doesn't dry them immediately. I don't apply overly thick coats of polish, and then I just give each finger one drop. It's great!

July 14, 2016

It does the job in terms of drying your nail polish quickly... however, the reason that I would not use this product again is that it makes my nail polish bubble on my nails for some reason.. I have used the OPI drying drops and was very happy with their product.

March 16, 2016

These came recommended to me after I complained that no matter how much I tried, I ALWAYS smudged my nail polish while waiting for my nails to dry.
    I purchased this and definitely would recommend. Since you only need about 1-2 drops per nail, this bottle will last you a long time and be worth the cost.
    You just release a drop or two on each nail after adding your top coat and then your nails are almost instantly gone.
    It make my cuticles a little greasy but maybe it's moisturizing them.