• Essie Starry Starry Night
Amazing

Essie Starry Starry Night Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 22, 2016

I took a chance on this nail polish due to the hype it received being brought back from the 90's. It was a disappointment, while the colour was beautiful the consistency was sticky and within a day the polish was chipping off my nails even with a top and base coat. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this polish it isn't worth the hype.

March 09, 2016

Essie's Starry Starry Night Nail Lacquer is a beautiful colour. It is from the Retro Revival collection released recently. The colour is a deep blue with tiny silver and blue sparkles. The colour goes on nicely with one coat and can be made slightly darker with additional coats. I absolutely love this colour! The only thing I find wrong with this colour is that it chips off in large pieces after only a day or two, even with a top coat. Essie is one of my favourite brands of polish, and normally it is long lasting, however, this colour doesn't seem to be of the same quality. It could be the sparkles. I love this colour so much that I am willing to paint my nails every couple of days!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas