Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Mascara

Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Mascara Reviews

Ranked #701 out of 801 in Mascara

Offers smudge-free lash look for 15 hours engineered with advanced smudge-shield technology resists high temperature & high humidity no smudging, flaking or wearing away unique brush elongates, separates & wraps each lash in glossy, intensified color innovative polymers lock in mascara to keep it on lashes all day...

October 28, 2014

It stays on all day and slips away with a good makeup remover and a vigorous swipe. The texture during removal is something to get used to and appreciate over time.

January 28, 2011

I tend to have oily skin around my eye area, so I've been searching for a "smudge proof" mascara for absolutely ages. Decades. So far, Estee Lauder's Double Wear Zero Smudge is the ONLY ONE that actually prevents the dreaded raccoon eyes. It washes off easily with just a gentle cleanser and water, which is another HUGE plus. The only con is that it doesn't do much to add volume to my lashes, although it does add some length; I think the inability for Double Wear Zero Smudge to fatten lashes may be the fault of the skinny wand more than that of the mascara itself. [ Another con may be the price: Expect to pay between $21 to $28 depending on where you buy the product.]

October 06, 2010

I've tried my share of mascaras and this one is hands down the best out there. I'm constantly rubbing my eyes....bad, I know. And this stuff stays on and I don't walk around looking like a raccoon. Kudos to Estee Lauder....love this stuff so much, I drag my two kids out to Nordies just to stock up on it. Let's hope they don't decide to discontinue it. Otherwise, I may have to spend my meager savings to make sure I have enough to last me a lifetime.

January 05, 2010

Double wear indeed. This mascara is extremely volumizing because there is so much of the mascara liquid on the brush. Only one application is needed for a dramatic look however, It dries out very quickly. Not worth the price. There are so many other mascaras that do the trick without the drying out! Not a recommend! x0

Full House

danaorgnero earned the Shopping Expert badge

MissNinja added a new review for
    Culinary Parchment Paper