Esteé Lauder Pleasures Exotic
Good

Esteé Lauder Pleasures Exotic Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 1213 in Perfume

June 06, 2016

I received a sample on a card in the mail one day of this Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic from Estee Lauder I love the flowery scent of this perfume it lasts all day long

April 18, 2014

I have been using Pleasures perfume since it first came on the market. It is such a beautiful fragrance, light, not overpowering and it suits me perfectly. Just a slight spray in front of you, walk into it and then a touch on your pulse points, but remember not too much. It goes a long way and does not change its fragrance after awhile sitting on you dresser. Try to buy it when they have their gift bag with purchase offer. In Canada its kind of nice because the 3 main stores that sell Estee Lauder, seem to have this special on at different times of the year. A perfect way to try their new and existing products.

August 16, 2012

As a great perfume enthusiast I am constantly on the hunt for great perfumes. I honestly don't care about "name brand" however I do find that they tend to be better quality, and, especially with perfumes, it is the case of you get what you pay for. This is a super feminine perfume. I love it, it reminds me of summer, and happiness and all things sweet and good. If my husband was into the flowery perfumes, then this would have been my choice for my wedding perfume.