Estée Lauder Spotlight

Estée Lauder Spotlight Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 77 in Highlighter

December 14, 2015

The Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin Tone Perfecter gifts the skin a nice dewy glow. It works best when it is applied after the moisturizer and prior to the foundation. I tend to use it more often when I am going out in the evening because I am always in a rush in the morning. It is an extra step after all. But it blends into the skin well. I use a foundation brush to blend it. I imagine the fingers would work just fine. It does have a shimmery pinkish tone when I put some on the back of my hand. Once it is blended into the skin that tone fades and it just leaves a even glow. If I could get into the habit of waking up earlier in the morning I would certainly consider adding it to my daily regime.

October 15, 2015

I love Estée lauders spotlight I mix just a dab of it with whatever foundation or b b cream I'm wearing and it gives my skin just a hint of a dewy glow. I love this stuff and have been using it for about fifteen years.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml