Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 06, 2016

I have loved this products since my first sample of it!!! I wear it during the day and night. It's helped with my dark bags I "used" to have and the smoothness of my skin.

June 26, 2016

It doesn't matter if you have tired eyes, dark circles or puffy bags. This eye cream is a soothing gel that does magic overnight. The eye area skin is so delicate and this light treatment takes good care of those precious cells. A must have in the kit of every woman of any age.

February 21, 2016

The colours are very pigmented no chalky feel very silky and you do not need to spend a lot of time blending it it is great for me it is a bit expensive but you get a good result

February 15, 2016

I use this product every night before I go to bed. I have been using this product for a few years. It must be working because I am 41 and have no wrinkles around my eyes!

February 09, 2016

Thus far, this is the best eye product I have tried. Facial products tend to make my eyes sensitive so I have to assure that I'm not putting product too close to my eyes. So, I normally don't purchase eye creams. Luckily, my mother is a product woman who gets sick of product about halfway through containers. So, I get to try a lot of different products ranging from inexpensive to the most expensive marketed.

February 05, 2016

I received this in a TopBox. It smells like old lady. It has kind of a Vaseline type of texture and took a while to absorb into my skin. Very expensive.

January 07, 2016

A very light effective eye cream. Not like other eye creams which can be quite heavy. Orange in colour in the jar but it goes on clear. Need to use it consistently to see results. Moisturizing but not oily.

June 08, 2015

This eye cream is so luxurious. I noticed a difference in fine lines and had no sensitivity to it at all. Definitely worth the price tag as you only need a small amount.

May 02, 2015

it's a bit pricey, but it does help to reduce fine lines around the eyes. I have sensitive skin around the eyes and this is one of the product that I don't get allergic too.

it's moisturizing at the same time and it lasts for a long time

May 01, 2015

I have used this eye repair cream made by #EsteeLauder for several years now. Being in my 50's I see more fine lines and small creases around my eyes. This #eye #cream #Estee #Lauder "Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream" really does seem to help diminish and make them appear much smaller. Leaving my eyes looking much brighter, smoother and with no puffiness like some other eye creams I have tried. I really recommend trying this product for yourself. You will see a difference. It is a bit expensive but I don't mind paying more for a product that Works.