Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Serum

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Serum Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 295 in Serums

This comprehensive, high-performance anti-aging serum-inspired by groundbreaking DNA research-brings your skin a dramatic reduction in the visible signs of aging....

October 23, 2016

This serum is amazing. I was looking for something to supplement my skin care routine to fight first signs of aging so I decided to give this a shot. Let me tell you, my skin feels smoother, tighter (in a good way) and more radiant. Sinks into your skin immediately, not greasy at all. For an added bonus, put it on after exfoliating. AND I've used the stuff for about 2 months already and I still have half the bottle left! Definitely worth it.

September 24, 2016

This has been one of my favourite serums so far. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue. My skin feels mousturised and wrinkle free.It is a little on the expensive side but well worth the money

February 09, 2016

I used it for more than 5 years. This is face serum. You can put whole face. However, this product-- the advanced night repair-- was what really brought my skin back to being pretty again, finally. I don't even have to wear makeup anymore. That's a day I thought would never come.
    Just try a sample. You'll thank me later

February 05, 2016

This smells like old lady. I enjoy using serums at night, so it was nice to use, but not something that I would purchase. Very expensive.

December 05, 2014

IS A BIG YOU MUST HAVE IT PRODUCT.
    This is a real Miracle product by Estee Lauder I have been using it for 5 years my skin loves it. My face feels more toned, radiant, hydrated, smooth.... This product has won many awards as well.

November 21, 2014

Not sticky, greatest product.
    Wish there is a day version.

April 01, 2014

This is by far the best skin care product I have ever used/owned. I will never be without it. It lives up to it's claims, instantly hydrates, reduces fine lines, makes skin look radiant.

In my house we use it as a fix all, on ecema, scars, hives....anything and it works magic. My husband who hates creams and serums lives by it now and askes for it everyday.

It's great over makeup aswell to refresh the face and add a little makeup, I also mix it in with my foundation before applying for a dewy finish.

It's expensive but so worth it, it wont let you down.

February 01, 2014

This is the one product i cannot live without. It has done wonders on my skin. I have only used it for about a month now but the product really does work miracles. I noticed when my skin had a pimple i would apply this onto it and it simply dried up and left me with no redness. My skintone was become less dull and less dry as well. This product is an investment for your face, spend the money its worth it

December 05, 2012

I've been using this serum for years - it's amazing at quickly relieving inflammation - e.g, post waxing/threading. I also dot in on pimples that are just beneath the surface, and this often makes them disappear, overnight. I'll never stop using it!

October 08, 2012

Great scent, no greasy, Great product