Estee Lauder DayAdvanced Multi-Protection Creme SPF 15
Good

Estee Lauder DayAdvanced Multi-Protection Creme SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #719 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 02, 2016

For the price (I paid $58), this cream is amazing. It works so well for me that I would pay more. My skin is so dry during the winter months that it feels like it will crack. This is the first product I have used that soothes my skin without making it feel greasy. I actually have very oily skin and was a little afraid to try this out, but it works wonders for me. It smells fresh and floral but dries down to scent-free so it won't bother you throughout the day. The only draw back really is that it comes in a jar...I prefer pumps. Excellent product!

April 24, 2015

I found this over priced for what it offers. It really did nothing for helping my skin moisture level in fact I feel drier skin wise after using this product, also it balls under my sunscreen which makes your makeup look rather unattractive.

October 28, 2014

The Day Wear Advanced Multi-Protection Creme has a great light cucumber scent in a smooth creamy formula.

April 02, 2013

For such an expensive cream, I'd have to say I found this one very lack luster. It did moisturize, but I have found much cheaper alternatives at the drug store. So it's safe to say I won't be buying this cream, unless it gets way better, or much cheaper. Either are very unlikely

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted