Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer SPF 10

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer SPF 10 Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 389 in Concealer

June 06, 2016

This is the first concealer I've try that I find to be very confortable under my eyes... It's so soft, when I started using it I could'nt stop touching my undereyes haha! The coverage and lasting is exceptionnal too

April 09, 2016

A higher end product, but quality is not that significantly better. It can end up a bit dry throughout the day but the consistency is very nice and i like the brush applicator!

January 12, 2016

I love this concealer, very creamy, diminishes creases, good coverage.

January 12, 2016

You honestly con't go wrong with this line. I love yhe concealer great product great coverage. Seems to stay in place all day without a setting powder at least for me. Love it

July 11, 2015

I looove this concealer! I have really dark circles so this covers them up perfectly. The only thing is to get a more brightening effect, I have to use another beige concealer on top because this concealer brings me back to my natural skin tone and I like it to be a little bright underneath my eyes for a more awake look. For those of you with mildly dark circles or none, this will do the trick on its own. It lasts really long and doesn't start creasing till at least 12 hours later. I would definitely repurchase it.

May 30, 2015

Seeking a long-lasting concealer that offers coverage and consistency? The search is over because Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer is fantastic! With five varied shades available on the market, there is a colour to match and complement most skin tones. Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer is really lightweight in texture. Once applied to the skin Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer lasts and lasts without wearing off. Estee Lauder claims that it lasts up to 15 hours without budging and, believe it or not, it truly does. Often I will apply this at 7 am and when I wash my face in the evening, this oil-free concealer is still in tact - even around my eyes which I constantly rub through the day. The formula even contains SPF to protect the treated area which was reassuring knowing that my eye area was being protected from the sun. The felt tip applicator can be applied direct to the skin but because it is usually loaded up with product, I prefer to swipe the applicator across the back of my hand, dab my ring finger into the formula and then blend it in to the skin with that finger. The formula is rather concentrated so that a little bit of product goes a long way. At this price point, Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer is not only extremely good value for money, it is a fantastic addition to the Double Wear Foundation.

November 05, 2014

I received the Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer as part of a gift set and originally put the tube aside as I thought the colour was too dark. I ended up trying it as an undereye concealer instead of a face concealer and I really like the effect. I have a problem with undereye concealer creasing and I find that the creasing, although still there, is minimized and almost non-existent if I dust a light setting powder over the top. It does stay in place all day, however I don't know if I would repurchase again as I find it a little drying, and the skin colour isn't an exact match so it might not work later in the winter when I'm paler.

May 20, 2013

This concealer is a life saver. I have tried so many different ones over the years, and there are only two I swear by so far: Lise Watier and this one. The consistency is fabulous, it stays on for a long time and covers my under eye circles extremely well. I do not go anywhere without this concealer in my purse; and for this price it is a steal.

March 06, 2011

I've tried a lot of concealers in the 10 or so years I've been wearing makeup, and I've been disappointed with most of them. I have inherited, from my mom's side of the family, dark under eye circles. No matter how much sleep I get, they're always there. So a good concealer is essential. But finding one that 1) doesn't cake, fade, and/or crease terribly within four or five hours, and 2) matches my cool-toned, very fair complexion, has been a challenge.

I bought this concealer after reading other glowing reviews about it online. I figured for $20 or so, it should be good, but I was amazed at how well it lived up to its promises.

It's just the right shade, blends easily and covers completely. After an eight-hour workday, it still looks good -- fades a bit, but as long as I've applied a bit of moisturizer underneath it, it doesn't cake or crease much at all.

I rarely break out anymore, but this does cover small blemishes very well too.

The only thing I'd change about this product is the price. It's $20 a tube. That said, I've thrown away plenty of money on $5 - $10 concealers I barely used because they were cakey-looking after just a few hours, or because, although they looked like the right shade in the drugstore, turned out to be too dark or too yellow. And one tube will easily last three months.

This, and the Double Wear foundation, are two products I can't go without.