Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 595 in Foundation

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

December 09, 2016

I like this foundation quite a bit. It looks so natural on the skin and it doesnt feel heavy at all. I splurged on this for my birthday since I usually only get drugstore foundations and I wasn't disappointed at all. I really have no complaints about the quality of the foundation.
The only thing I dislike is the packaging. It's just opened at the top so you have to pour out the foundation.
Other than that, I definitely would recommend !

November 27, 2016

It took me a long time to try this foundation and I don't know why. I have been using this foundation for about 8 months now and I cant believe I didn't try it sooner! This stuff is incredible. Every time I use this stuff my face looks flawless. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, go get a sample to try it before purchases and you wont regret it! I definitely recommend this!

November 14, 2016

Ok this stuff is really expensive, it makes you look like you are fit for the red carpet though. It is so good at hiding pores wrinkles and any other flaws and it controls oil all day. This will not only last all day, but all night too. It blends so nicely on your face and it dries quickly too. You do not even need primer with this stuff. I get mine at the Bon ton when Ivan afford the splurge. I save it for my nights or days out when I want to look really good.

November 14, 2016

this amazing foundation gives you total coverage which I love for hiding my scars. I also have very sensitive skin and this doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. It's a little pricey but it's worth it!

October 24, 2016

Since I have acne scars and uneven skin tone, I was in searched for a foundation that has a full coverage and the one that doesn't need frequent touch ups. This foundation hits the mark. A little goes a long way for this foundation and it doesn't oxidizes on my skin. It is thick since it is a full coverage, but you can always thin it out with moisturizer. It would be better if they will repackaged it in pump bottle.

September 29, 2016

I reviewed this product for my blog a few months back and my opinion of it still hasn't changed. This is my go-to foundation. I feel so luxurious when using this foundation. I have tried many foundations in the past but his one is great for my normal/combination skin. I carry it everywhere I go. I love estee lauder products because they work. It covesr my blemishes and looks better as the day goes on. It doesn't oxidise quickly and sometimes not even at all. highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high end foundation that lasts all day and works for you!

September 28, 2016

This is the absolute best foundation for oily / acne prone skin. It provides excellent coverage of acne and scars, plus it does not leave your face looking oily after a long day (like many other foundations do). Matte finish, and flawless coverage makes this my go-to foundation.

September 25, 2016

Absolutely the best foundation! Does not move, transfer or change with the skins natural oil! The semi matte finish is brilliant if you're shiny however kind of a bummer if you want a dewy glow. My ONLY complaint about this product is the powdery white flashback that comes when you take a pic with flash. Chalk that up to the spf10 in it!

September 23, 2016

Seriously long-wearing foundation. Exactly as advertised and provides beautiful, full coverage without looking like you have pounds of makeup on! The littlest bit goes a long way, I use a stippling brush to apply it and light dabs give me all the coverage I need. The line also has a great colour selection and provides shades for all, no matter whether your skin tone is light, dark, yellow, neutral or pink. Absolutely recommend it :)

September 23, 2016

This stuff is liquid concrete for your face. It's quite the task to even get it off at night. I'm an oil slick by the end of the day, with most foundations, and this actually keeps the oil at bay. It doesn't gather at my dry patches or wear off on my chin or nose. It's seriously amazing and I recommend anyone with oily skin to get this. (Try a sample because the shades can be deceiving I find) Bit pricey, but worth EVERY penny.