Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 335 in Powder

July 02, 2016

This stuff is expensive but it lasts forever and it works. I'm a fan of the lazy girl routine and I find this stuff quick and easy to put on. It's great if you're not a fan of BB creams and foundations that can feel too heavy on your skin -- especially if you have crappy, uncooperative skin like I do. Gives pretty good coverage of discolouration but it won't cover, for example, psoriasis. That said, this stuff isn't meant to cover major issues; it works best with reasonably clear skin that needs some to be evened out.

January 11, 2012

This is my current Holy Grail foundation! My shade, Ecru, matches my pale skin perfectly. This powder foundation has light to medium coverage, lasts all day, and the SPF 10 is a nice extra (though I would not use it as my sole sunscreen). The price is rather high, but it is definitely worth it. I have been using this a few days a week for nine months now and have yet to hit pan! If you are interested in this, try to buy it while there is a GWP (gift with purchase) deal going on -- Estee Lauder makes a lot of other great products, too!

December 20, 2009

I love Estee Lauder and this product is great. the Double wear powder is very light on the skin but covers up alot! If you get your shade right (which is quite easy theres tons of shades) you cant even tell you have makeup on (and neither can others!) your face just looks naturaly flawless and soft.