Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - 3.4 Oz. : This gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup. Sweeps away without leaving any oily residue - so you can reapply eye makeup immediately after use. Oil-free formula won't damage delicate skin. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

November 09, 2016

I have gotten a couple of these as free samples after buying estee lauder products. It is still going and it is a tiny little bottle. So easy to use. Make up comes straight off after one wipe. I also use on the whole of my face. I will definitely buy one after it has finished.

1.5/5

June 25, 2015

Made my eyes sting. Not a pleasant feeling. Didn't take off my eye makeup very well as I thought it would. Better off buying a cheaper make up remover that does a better job. I had to use another make up remover to finish the job

January 09, 2015

Does exactly what it says. Gently removes eye makeup. Don't need a lot. Just put some on a cotton pad and wipe away!

March 30, 2014

I wear waterproof mascara and eye shadow. In the evening, I always remove my makeup and find that Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover removes every last bit of eye make up. It doesn't irritate my eyes like other eye make up. It is also for all skin types including those with sensitive skin and contact lens users. I did not notice any scent to it, but noticed it is light weight. It does not have an oily residue either, so if you mess up when applying your eye shadow, you just use this product to remove the makeup and reapply.

May 14, 2012

This is the best one i have ever used in my life!!!! Its so worth the price and works in seconds i don't have the time to sit there and just keep rubbing it off this is effortless and easy and not even 2 mins time consuming great for a busy mom,!!!

June 11, 2010

Gentle, effective. Worth the money.

January 10, 2009

This is the best eye make up remover I have ever come across. It is a little more pricier than other brands but so much worth it. It is gentle and non irritating. It only takes a little to go a long way. It is non drying.