Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme for Dry Skin
Good

Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme for Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #973 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 17, 2014

This product is excellent, and although a bit pricy, it lasts a long time. What most people who try this product or any Estee Lauder product do not realize is that less is usually better, you do not need to put on a lot to get the best results.. The Hydrationist is light, non greasy, goes on quickly. Feels super good on your skin and gives you long lasting hydration. Your skin feels so smooth and overall healthier, it also has a SPF15 protection. Try to watch for it coming out with the bonus bag. This is a great way to try their new products and keep your skin looking younger and healthier. Try their perfume products too, they are the best. I have been using Estee Lauder products for over 40 years and would not trade them for anything.

May 21, 2012

I bought this creme a long long while back and I bought it because I have combination skin. I have oily skin in my t-zone area and the rest of my face but the area around my nose is dry.This creme works great and smells wonderful.you just have to avoid the upper areas around your eyes.I'd say I think I paid $60 or $70 for the whole kit-this alone might have been for $45, I can't say for sure, but I would still check for the current price of this.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes