Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 775 in Mascara

August 05, 2014

I paid $30 for this mascara and it's no better than any mascara that you can purchase for under $15 - save your money

October 05, 2013

This Mascara is absolutely phenomenal! I usually use it when I go out and I need to add some extra volume to my lashes giving it a more dramatic look. Its very easy to use and doesn't cause your lashes to clump whatsoever. The price is the only thing that has me a little on the fence because I am so used to buying drugstore mascara. However, you do get your money's worth!

August 12, 2013

I used to have long and full eyelashes when I was younger. Now a days.....not so much. So I started using different products to see which one of them can give me that look again, and a few came close. And this one is one of them. It's a bit expensive but worth it. I like it because it doesn't clump and it gives you the illusion of fake lashes without the fake lashes.

May 14, 2012

This works great as a second coat to another mascara i see a huge difference asap!!! Ppl always ask me if i have eye lash extensions on love it and it doesn't flak easy great for moms who hold their babies!!! Lol :)

November 15, 2009

This mascara is terrible, which, given the price tag, is a crime. (Luckily, I got it as a sample, so didn't have to spend a cent trying it out.)

First, both the brush and the formula are difficult to control, so application is sloppy. Second, it didn't add any volume to my lashes at all. If anything, it just clumped them all together, which made them look stumpy and sparse. Finally, it smudges. The only good thing I can say about this mascara is that it made my lashes really black, but so do a billion other brands, so big whoop.

Seriously, save yourself $20 and buy something by Maybelline, L'Oreal or Rimmel.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic