Estee Lauder Modern Muse Reviews

Ranked #609 out of 1250 in Perfume

October 10, 2016

A little on the pricey side, but that is to be expected from Estee Lauder. I find that Modern Muse is such a wonderful fragrance and I am not one to usually wear perfumes because the scent can be so strong and irritating. This one is perfect. Not overly potent, but packs enough of a scent that lingers on throughout the day in the most pleasant way where reapplying is not needed.

March 16, 2016

I love this perfume. It smells amazing. I get complete strangers coming up to me asking what my perfume is, that it smells amazing. I only use two perfume's and this is one of them. LOVE IT!!!!

June 29, 2015

ESTEE LAUDER MODERN MUSE PERFUME ;

This perfume is average in all aspects.
    Average scent, average bottle, average marketing, average price.

Nothing stands out.
    The scent does not last long, needed to be frequently sprayed on.
    The scent was nothing special, I could not distinguish this scent from any other "basic" perfume.
    No compliments received on scent, as I normally would have with other fragrances.

Nothing special!
    Save your money and put towards a distinguished fragrance

June 03, 2015

LOVE this perfume. I got a generous sample vial and it has lasted me for a while. The scent is amazing on the skin and a little lasts for a long time on me.

The full size bottle is adorable as well! Highly recommend!

May 30, 2015

Three words: modern, alluring and femininity. Estee Lauder lead the way in the world of fragrance, having launched their first scent over 50 years ago so it is no surprise that Modern Muse is fast becoming a favourite.
    When I received Modern Muse, I could not wait to smell the scent I had imagined for what seemed like an eternity (it was only about 3 weeks!) and it was truly worth the anticipation. I am truly converted - Modern Muse will always see a place on my dresser for the rest of my life! It is true that as we grow older, our taste changes whether it be fashion, food, or scents and although I once preferred sweet and fruity scents I have grown up and my scent has evolved. Nowadays I prefer something floral, musky and fresh with a hint of warmth. I like scents to linger for longer and I can easily wear men's cologne. Modern Muse is perfect because its sophisticated scent lingers on the skin and in the air so others too tend to notice. Top Notes consist of mandarine and dewy petals. Middle Notes pay homage to Tuberose, Jasmine, Lily and Honeysuckle, whilst Base Notes are rich in Patchouli, Madagascan Vanilla, Amberwood and Musk.

December 05, 2014

I am a sucker for all Estee Lauder fragrances and this is my new favourite. Not too woodsy and not too floral. Great for daytime.

October 28, 2014

Modern muse by Estee Lauder is a scent that is sensual, provocative, yet subtle. It exudes classiness for the person wearing it. There is a hint of sweetness, floral and musk. Just can't get enough of it! After I shower, it is the first thing I put on.
    I have even been stopped by a gentleman, asking what scent I was wearing...don't need much more proof than that.

October 30, 2013

I tried this today and it's smell nice and isn't overpowering with the floral and wood scent. Great for modern classy woman.