Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #823 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

April 17, 2014

This product is remarkable! I use it twice a day, and I usually only have to purchase it ever 6 months. You use such a small amount, put a tiny bit in the palm of your hand, add a tiny bit of water apply to face and gently wash. After you have finished cleansing your face all you have to do is splash the foam off with warm water. My face always feels so soft and looks radiant. My Mom who is 89 uses the Estee Lauder basics and is always being told how nice and youthful her skin looks. Hope I look as good when I reach 89, and am sure that if I continue using this product my skin will be just as nice as her s is now. I should mention that when money got tight and I stupidly changed to a different, cheaper product, I found that the cheaper product lasted 2 - 3 months and wasn't nearly as good. If you really want fabulous skin you should give this product a try. You will see almost immediate results and actually save money in the long run.

February 06, 2014

This product is truly amazing and smells wonderful. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it daily and wouldn't dare switch products.

April 10, 2010

This product I received as a complimentary gift when I purchased some cosmetics at the counter at Macy's. It comes it 125 mL (4.2 Fl.Oz.) and as I have combination skin (this is for normal/combination skin) I chose this over the cleanser for sensitive skin. I must say this would not be a cheap product had I not gotten it free, but it is not a bad product. Estee lauder is pretty high-end so I was expecting something effective and effective it is. It a great job clearing my skin of oil and doesn't dry it out. i haven't noticed any new problems or acne, and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and newly cleansed.
I use AM and PM, alternating between this cleanser and my Boscia one (i have a review up in my profile, go check that out).
Bottom line: Not amazing, good for people without severe acne problems.

March 02, 2010

I have been on a search for a natural facial cleanser that I love and haven't found one. I was given a sample of this cleanser and I loved the way it made my face feel after I washed it. So, I purchased it. There is no residue left over. My face feels soft and refreshed. Not dry like others make me feel. The only thing I am not loving is the fragrance. It's a little too strong for me, but it's tolerable. At first I was not feeling the price, but all you need is a tiny dot of this cleanser to wash your face. I know it will last a long time.

Updated On: March 02, 2010

Sorry...it's not available at Macy's. Don't know why I put that. You can find it on the Estee Lauder web site. Sorry. :)