Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense

Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense Reviews

Ranked #737 out of 1216 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 2002, PLEASURES INTENSE is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of a seductive, extremely lush floral, with low notes of vanilla and maple. It is recommended for romantic wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

June 12, 2016

Reçu en cadeau par ma fille a ma fête
j aime bien l odeur pas désagréable du tout autant pour moi que pour les autres
qui dure toute la journée
un de mes parfums préférés

June 06, 2016

I received a sample of this in the mail as a eau de toillette from Estee Lauder I like the light amazing scent of this product it lasts all day long

January 26, 2016

This is my favourite by far! I've been buying Pleasure lotion and eau de toilette for over 5 years and I never get sick of the light, fresh fragrance!

May 02, 2015

smells super pretty, light and makes you feel confident to take on your day.

November 16, 2011

Very fresh scent but at times I found it could be over powering and give me a headache if I used too much. A little goes a very long way with this!

August 17, 2010

i have always worn designer perfume since i was young, i am following in my moms and grandmothers foot steps.I have always bought Estee Lauder perfume, i find it fresh amd stays on a long time. Even when i think the smell has vanished, someone comes up to me and asks which perfume i am wearing. But i am always open to new brands. on my dresser you will find a large collection of perfume's,like estee lauder's, calvin Kline, Oscar de la renta, I love my perfume's and when i see them go on sale i never hesitate to buy more to add to my collection, i love perfume, and feel naked without it. I hope i am picked from the selected people, believe me i will wear it and let everyone know what brand it is.
julie

January 10, 2009

My boyfriend loves it, i spray a little after the showre and through my hair, and i smell delicious all day.

December 09, 2008

It was my husband that gave me this for valentines day and I love the smell. We were in The Bay one day and he smelt it and I thought nothing else of it until I received it as a present for valentines day. It really left a lasting impression on him. And I don't blame him it has a great smell that isn't too strong but yet noticeable. I have received many compliments for it. It is a bit pricey as a set with the body lotion, which I did receive but such a nice smell. I wear it for special occasions and dates with my hubby. I mean hes my target and it did a great job in attracting him, I mean he did buy it after all, nice to know what my target likes. It has a nice smell that definitely makes it an item I will purchase when it is finished.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml