• Estee Lauder Pleasures Perfume
  • Estee Lauder Pleasures Perfume
Good

Estee Lauder Pleasures Perfume Reviews

Ranked #601 out of 1213 in Perfume

Estee Lauder Pleasures Perfume was first introduced by Estee lauder in 1995. This Pleasured Perfume is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, with a blend of white lily, lilac, rose, violet and sandalwood. Visit esteelauder.com for more information.

June 06, 2016

I received a sample one day from Estee Lauder of this perfume it smells of a light flowery scent that lasts all day long just a few drops of this product is all you need to use for a great scent

January 21, 2016

Best perfume ever. Flowery scent that's not too much. It smells like a light scent that's so refreshing.

May 07, 2015

Pleasures Perfume is a wonderful fragrance for any woman. It is expensive, but it just takes 1-2 sprays and the scent lasts all day with you. It's hard to describe the fragrance, it's not too floral nor too musky smelling. To me, it's a romantic perfume and I love it.

December 05, 2014

This is the one perfume I have stuck with for years. Always makes me feel good when I wear it.

November 28, 2014

I have been wearing this scent for over 15 years and it is my absolute favorite. It is fresh and clean and not over powering. It smells like lilies and is very feminine. Every time I wear it I always get compliments more than with any other perfume I have tried. Do yourself a favor and stop by the Estee Lauder counter and smell this perfume. They have made several versions of this perfume over the years but the original is my favorite and always will be. Really hope that they never stop making it.

August 12, 2014

This is my new obsession at the moment. Smells sexy amazing.

August 12, 2014

I don't know what else to say except this perfume smells amazing..

August 05, 2014

I LOVE this perfume. The smell reminds me a little of lilacs. It's light and feminine and flirty. It doesn't overpower everyone in the elevator and I get loads of compliments.

June 20, 2014

The only perfume that smells nice on everybody! No wonder its been in the market fot so long! My body chemistry when it comes to perfumes is very odd, i dont smell good in perfumed that most people would smell nice in however this one smells heavenly on me and has the citrud gloral scent thats refreshing to the smell. Highly recommended.

April 04, 2014

I just can't go out w/o a spritz! Such a fresh & clean, longlasting scent!