Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 29, 2016

I have to add this product to my favorite list now. I've been using it for over a month and i absolutely love it. The non-grease formula gets absorbed so fast and so nicely that my face feels really good after each application. You don't even feel like you put anything on but yet your face feels so hydrated. I used it in the morning and at night. I'm 35 years old and don't have much fine lines yet, fortunately, so my main concern is keeping my skin hydrated and delay those lines, and i feel that this cream does just that

March 09, 2015

I've been using the product for a while now. I like it because it gives an immediate plumping effect and will color correct even the reddest of cheeks. It is extremely comfortable to wear as it disappears immediately onto the skin with no residue. It's actually grey upon application and then the color adjust to your skin tone. i would definitely recommend it, as i prefer CC creams over BB cremes to start with.

January 09, 2015

Best moisturizer I've used. I started tanning to get ready for a trip and my skin started to look dry. I was terrified I was going to peel and used this cream and it worked like magic. I am young and don't have many wrinkles so more so using to prevent aging. I am starting to get some under eye wrinkles and this cream helps before I put makeup on.