Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 773 in Mascara

Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 1968, ESTEE LAUDER by Estee Lauder for Women posesses a blend of: citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood. It is recommended for romantic wear.

July 15, 2016

I'm very undecided about this mascara. The packaging is gold and black which has a nice appeal to it. The mascara brush has a lot of brissels so it doesn't allow the mascara to clump. However I don't see anything unique about the mascara, it's not as volumized as it plays off to be.

June 16, 2016

The brush is just your typical brush, nothing really special. The mascara is alright. I only used it a few times. The packaging looks very high quality, but inside is just a really average mascara.

June 06, 2016

This for me was not totally an overall win. It did not give me the build I was looking for but it did define my lashes well. I think it is good for light makeup days. I also recommend using some sort of primer if you want to build it

May 12, 2016

LOVE this mascara!! My lashes look full, long, and beautiful! No clumps, the tube will last a decent amount of time. Wish the price was a bit lower but it is worth it. I'll never use anything else. Ever.

March 02, 2016

i did not mind this mascara but was expecting a little more out of it. Went on nicely and last the day but was not very build able and was costly. Not sure that I would buy again

March 02, 2016

I bought this mascara because I needed a change from my old standby, Diorshow. I was so pleased with this Sumptuous Mascara! It isn't clumpy at all like the Dior, fanned out my lashes nicely, and extended the length. It's also easy to wash off and doesn't flake into my eyes. It also didn't feel hard and crusty. It's a little pricey, but worth it. Excellent product!

January 30, 2016

My sister received this in a sample bag and since she does not use mascara gave it to me. My eyes are very sensitive so it sat for a while before I was bold enough to try it. I must admit it is the best mascara I have tried in a long time. There are no blobs at the end of the wand, it does not cake up after a few uses and does not irritate my eyes at all. It gives me a wonderful eye opening look. I checked the price and it seems reasonable for a quality product and it also comes in brown which is what a lot of my clients look for. Who needs thirty shades of black? Midnight black? Blackest black? What the heck!

January 25, 2016

I think it's first important to note that I'm very picky with the types of mascara I use. I tried a sample of the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara and instantly fell in love. It give amazing length to my eyelashes, so much so that I have to wait a few minutes looking straight ahead until it dries or else it transfer onto my lids. It also provides amazing volume without the clumps. I have issues with mascaras making my eyes itchy after a few hours and this mascara doesn't do that. I think maybe I have allergies to certain kinds but I'm not sure. I would highly recommend considering this mascara the next time you make a purchase or try and get your hands on a sample!

July 28, 2015

ESTEE LAUDER SUMPTUOUS BOLD VOLUME MASCARA;

Lasts long the mascara tube!
Great black color.

Volume is provided.

I do prefer the lancome (competitor brand) vs estee lauder though.

The packaging of the mascara is mature and classic look, catering towards an older women clientele.

I do find the mascara towards the middle / end becomes very clumpy, hardens, thickens up.

April 30, 2015

Been using this mascara for years. I like the soft bristles, which really pull the lashes up and out. Easy to work with and limited to no smudging. Lasts all day!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic