etude house drawing eyebrow
Good

etude house drawing eyebrow Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

March 06, 2016

After discovering this eyebrow pencil a couple of years ago, I have not touched any of my other eyebrow powders or pencils. I purchased a couple in Seoul for less than $2 USD each, and just recently stocked up again while in Japan for approximately the same price. The twist pencil works well, and I like the spooly at the other end of the stick. It lasts all day and blends nicely into your brows. This is my go-to brow product, and at the price (if you can pick it up in Asia), it is definitely unbeatable!

February 22, 2016

I am so glad that I have found this product! I have been hearing good reviews about Etude House products and saw this while I was at Incheon Airport in Korea. I bought mine for $13USD for 6pk. I could not complain! Their darkest is dark brown which quite suits me. I thought it would be hard to apply since I got used to the ABH brow wiz that was so fine and precise, but no, this applies great! Will definitely be buying this again when I run out. I highly recommend!

August 05, 2014

My holy grail eyebrow pencil. I NEED a neutral brown and all the browns that I have gotten in North America pull too way too warm. I ordered GREY BROWN off of www.beautynetkorea.com and couldn't be happier.
I wouldn't say this is grey in any means but it is a a solid neutral medium brown that goes on light or dark, depending on what you want.

On my arch, I use it to dot that area and then about 1/3 thru my eyebrow, i start doing light feathery strokes then use the brush that is attached, to brush it all down and I end up with a very natural looking brow.

It costs about 8$ with shipping. For those who want a great neutral medium brown, without having to pay a bunch of money, then this is the one for you. The shipping takes about 10days but I dont mind waiting for a quality product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products