Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Reviews

Ranked #748 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 25, 2017

I have been on the hunt for my holy grail skin cream. I have dry patches with oil, redness (which I am pretty sure either is rosacea or is the onset of rosacea), and the occasional hormonal breakout of cystic acne. My skin had gotten so bad that I literally stopped wearing makeup - because I looked like a hot mess. I had heard of the Korean skincare regime and thought I would order a few of the items online to start integrating them into my routine. This feels like a really high-end cream, and my skin has never felt more hydrated, plumper and the redness doesn't seem to be as apparent, either. There is a lot in the container, and I've been pretty liberal putting it on my face. It has a slight scent to it

March 27, 2014

The best hydration cream I've ever used. Its very light in texture and it provides a subtle amount of moisture to your skin. I'm quite dehydrated but this keeps my skin moist and plump without all the oil build up. The scent is also amazing.

October 12, 2013

This product works quite well for my dry/sensitive/combination skin. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized. It’s not greasy or oily at all. I look more hydrated and plumper after applying this. Plus the scent is quite pleasant.