Etude House So Lovely Allover Spray

Etude House So Lovely Allover Spray Reviews

1 review
Ranked #434 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 06, 2012

I ran out of body spray last week and went hunting for nice, mild and girly fragrance. I really couldn't live without a cologne or body mist because it really comes on handy whenever I feel like I'm a bit stinky coz of sweat. Especially after yoga class. So! Here's what I bought for myself
I saw this cute bottle at Etude House and it really caught my attention. I love the spray bottle and the heart design.
I also like the fact that its really cheap (which costs around 400 or so.)
Look at the cute light pink bottle with that heart logo. It actually comes with a tag and ribbon but my daughter snatched it and used it as a bookmark.
I got the Sparkling watery fruity floral which, obviously,smells like one. Its fruity with a bit of baby powderish note.
This one has a typical spray bottle which is a bit rare for most body sprays. You would really think its a room spray because of the bottle design. There's a lock in it for safety para walang sayang diba?.
Anyway, I'd give it a 5 on the fragrance part because the scent doesn't stay long. Though I would recommend this for use after yoga class, gym,or if you want just for a plain room spray.
Ugh, no look post for this week. I'm a bit tired because I'm now doing yoga and I'm really quite tired often.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas