Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This water-free, paraffin-based formulation forms a semi-permeable, protective barrier over the skin which reduces the rate of water loss. The ingredients Panthenol and Bisabolol soothe dry skin and help reduce redness due dryness. It also contains Glycerin to moisturise and replenish the skin's moisture barrier.

This ointment also conditions and protects the skin, and it is recommended to help prevent dryness associated with occupational skin irritants that will otherwise cause the skin to lose moisture and dry out (ex: excessive hand washing). Gentle enough for use on babies.

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment is well tolerated, gentle, non-comedogenic, and contains no added fragrances, colorants, alcohol and preservatives that could, in some people, cause skin irritation or contact dermatitis.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

May 20, 2016

We use this product daily. My LO has dry skin and eczema and it works wonderfully. I would highly recommend this product. I also use it when I have chapped lips or any dry patches.

May 06, 2016

I work outdoors in a dirty environment so I tend to wash alot as well as get wind burn or too much sun.
I put Eucerin Aquaphor on my feet before I put on socks because I wear work boots all day and walk alot.
I also put it on my hands before I put on my work gloves (if I remember to wear the gloves). It keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day. It works well

May 01, 2016

This is what I was recommended after I got my tattoo, and it healed perfectly thanks to it. It doesn't cause eczema flare ups so I use it for my hands and my fully healed tattoo.

April 21, 2016

This has to be one of the greatest things in the world! I LOVE it for everywhere on my body! I use it as a lip balm on a daily basis, and though it has the consistency of Vaseline, it doesn't leave you dry afterwards. It's also great for patches of dry skin, especially in the winter!
My sister has excema and she also swears by this to give her soothing releaf!

April 18, 2016

This does wonders for chapped lips or dry skin! No point using anything else! Totally an all purpose ointment that can be used my children, adults and the elderly

April 14, 2016

A great healing cream for all issues related to skin damage!!! It helps recover mild sun damage easily!! It is great on my extremely sensitive skin!!!!

April 07, 2016

While I was an employee in a food service chain (Tim Horton's) during my late teens, I found that the environment was very harsh on my hands. I developed eczema on most of the skin that came in constant contact with steaming water, coffee spills, dish-washing detergent, chemical cleaners, or the insides of a plastic sanitary glove. My hands were constantly sore, cracked, dry and I couldn't find any solution to it. I went to a pharmacy and asked for a recommendation and was sold a tube of Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment and another product that was more of an oil.

The oil was horrid - it stank, it stung, and my hands were still in bad shape. I gave up and tried Eucerin after two days... the relief was instant! My hands healed completely after about three weeks of use - the lengthiness most likely due to the condition of my skin and the consistent damage done by my workplace, even during use. However, once the dry, cracked skin was healed, it never returned! I continued using Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment until I quit my employment in that restaurant and no longer felt I needed it to have healthy skin.

I swear my hands were smoother than butter using it, and skin in the best condition it had ever been... and coming back to review this product gives me the smooth-skin nostalgia that makes me want to check out other Eucerin products to see if they are equally as amazing!

April 03, 2016

I have been on the hunt for a lotion to help with my dad's psoriasis - this is the only non-prescription one that seems to help his severely dry hands and feet!

April 03, 2016

My skin tends to get really dry , especially my legs over the winter. Love Eucerin Aquaphor healing ointment because it soothes and moisturizers my skin , reducing redness. It is fragrance free which is great for anyone sensitive to scents. My husband uses it after tattoo work , it helps to heal it faster and lessens itchyness. My daughter just started using it on her baby because it is so gentle.

April 01, 2016

Jadore mes deux plus jeune souffre d'eczéma depuis leur naissance et après avoir utilisé trop de produit jai découvert la gamme Aquaphor de Eucerin et depuis elles ont enfin une bonne barrière contre les rash d'eczéma