Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair
Good

Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 13, 2016

The most efective lip balm I have ever used.
I usuly use it when I go to bed and in the morning my lips are so soft and ready for matt lipstick.
Amazing moisturizing

August 22, 2015

Works well to repair very dry and cracked lips i use it alot daily and it is very effective

October 29, 2014

I am extremely impressed by this product and have already purchased several tubes. I have extremely sensitive skin and the skin around my lips was beginning to get red and itchy. To make matters worse, I was getting painful little cracks in the corners of my mouth, OUCH! I went looking for a product that would fix the painful cracks and while most products catered to cold sores, this one specifically said it would relieve cracked, chapped and irritated skin. Perfect! It did just that from the first application. What's more, it doesn't smell medicinal, doesn't sting or irritate at all, and is actually a pretty clear balm that looks like a lip gloss. I seriously have purchased 3 tubes since the original one I bought and never plan to be without this product, particularly in the harsh winter months. It's about 8 bucks on sale from Shoppers Drug Mart and in my opinion that is money well spent. Highly highly recommend this product!