Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Lotion Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• Provides instant relief for itchy, dry skin
• With cooling menthol and soothing oatmeal
• Fast absorbing, lightweight formula lasting up to 8 hours
• No added fragrance
• Dermatologist recommended

How to use:
• Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

August 30, 2016

I love this lotion ! I suffer from psoriasis and I've tried every lotion and this is the only lotion that keeps my skin moisturized all day without worrying about flaking or itching !! I love how this lotion is so thick and had great oils that keep your skin feeling great

May 08, 2016

I had the worst skin reaction caused primarily from being stressed out. I scratched so much that I would reach blood. It was awful. It was recommended to give this a try and I did. It has been a while but I do remember using the full bottle in no time at all. Maybe it was just my skin but I never did get 8hrs of relief. I was lucky to get an hour. It did cool the itchy spots down which felt really good and it somewhat put a damper on the itching but only for short periods of time.

May 06, 2016

I come into contact with alot of irritants at work. I also have very sensitive skin. This product works quickly and is gentle on skin. My skin tends to react to alot of products.This product is gentle on skin. Works on itch as stated and does so quickly

April 18, 2016

I was placed in an horrible experience where I spent months in hospital and some of that time was unconscious. When I woke up I realized that beyond the internal matters, my largest organ, the skin, was hurting. The hospital workers can atest to this with constant hand washing and sanitizing. It can leave the skin extremely dry and broken. I begged my husband to get a lotion stronger than what the hospital provided. What he discovered was Eucerin Calming Itch Relief Lotion. Although I found it a little expensive but it was thick and got in deep and calmed my nerves that felt like little fire ants where crawling all over me. It has no scent which is perfect for my allergies and has a decent line of products for different situations. I am still using Eucerin today, especially as winter turns to spring!

April 10, 2016

Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Lotion is amazing. I have dry and itchy skin problems. The lotion helps me relief from those difficult moments and let me have a better sleep after applying it.

April 07, 2016

During the colder months I can develop some seriously itchy dry skin. This product works amazing at providing much needed relief, moisturizer and I love it. A friend had a bottle and gave it to me to try and now I will never look back. Great product.

March 31, 2016

I woke up one Morin & was continuously scratching & after 2 days of trying different lions nothing seemed to work. I went to the Pharmacy & spoke to my pharmacists to see if the could help me because by this point my skin was so red from scratching & he told me to try Eucerin. With a couple of hours I had relief & I would recommend this product to anyone. It is non scented so it does not clash with your perfume. Great product.

March 31, 2016

My son has eczema that gets very itchy at times and Eucerin Calming itch-relief Lotion is the only cream he will allow me to put on him. It works immediately to soothe his skin. This lotion works wonders....

March 31, 2016

Cette crème m'aide énormément avec mon eczéma sous mes genoux et dans le pli du coude. Elle apaise aussitôt la sensation de brûlure dû à l'irritation causé par les démangeaisons. Je la recommande à tous.

March 30, 2016

It was very soothing and left skin feeling soft after just a few uses. I used it for just a couple weeks before noticing a difference in how often the dry itch was bothering me.