Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion 10% Urea Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• This rich yet easy-to-apply intensive lotion deeply moisturizes and soothes chapped, scaly and extremely dry skin
• Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
• Replenishes the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss due to evaporation

How to use:
• Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying.
• Gently massage the lotion into your skin until it is completely absorbed.
• Apply as often as required.
For more information, please visit Eucerin.

September 30, 2016

The eucerin products are the good quality , and love them , they work good , they are not expensive ... and they provides to repair your face , lips , etc , depend of which product u choose to buy !

July 23, 2016

My mom has years of build up on her feet especially - even if she went to the spa last year- it still returns. The importance about maintaining the skin after the spa is to moisturize and prevent dry skin. It helps renew her feet and since it's good on any skin type- I can also use it to prep myself for self tanning. Great product.

May 02, 2016

Works really well on all types of skin, hypoallergenic and unscented. I use this before putting on makeup, it's part of my daily routine! I use this after I've patted myself dry after a shower!

April 29, 2016

This is one of the most soothing and effective creams I have used to repair very dry hands. Winter is especially hard on hands - I knit with 100% wool too - my hands get very dry and sore. This cream "soaks in", leaving hands feeling soothed and moist - not greasy - great product!

April 28, 2016

My skin gets super dry both from the winter months and the chlorine in the pool. This is the best moisturizer I have found to keep my skin soft and get rid of the stubborn scaly patches. I use it every day and can't find anything as effective.

April 28, 2016

I tried the Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion & I was very impressed with how well this works! It cleared up my dry, chapped skin in no time at all! I will definitely use this product again! Great moisturizer for dry, chapped skin!

April 28, 2016

Like probably everyone else here with extremely sensitive skin and/or eczema issues, I've tried pretty much every drugstore brand on the market. I was excited to see what appeared to be a new product from Eucerin and am familiar with the brand from previous dermatologist referrals.

Fragrance free, truly. It is very minimally runny, not excessively so. It states it has a "water in oil emulsion" which forms a fine film with a sheen on the skin, preventing excessive moisture loss, and helping to relieve itching. However, this film is not excessive; you could put on gloves or drive without feeling overly oily or sticky. It does seems to have a direct benefit as I find I have to reapply less frequently, and have less itchiness, so I'm okay with a minor film!

My only complaint is it was expensive - nearly $23 for a 250ml bottle. It's worth a try though if you struggle to keep your hands from constantly being in pain from cracking/drying, eczema etc. My hands were extremely painful before I started using this.

April 27, 2016

This lotion is great for skin that is affected by eczema or other dry skin conditions. My skin is in absolute chaos during the winter, with red, itchy, dry patches and sometimes it even cracks. Eucerin is one of the only lotions that will address this problem and soothes my skin instead of making it feel like it's burning! It's a great drugstore brand that is easy to find and works very well. The price can be a bit much at certain stores, but if you wait for the right sale, it's worth it!

April 27, 2016

WOW! I love this product. it goes on great and makes me feel smooth all day long. It even repaired my dry elbows and knees. I would recommend this product to everybody.

April 27, 2016

This is the best dry skin cream going! My hands were so dry all the time from doing dishes and washing them 24/7 and this is the only hand cream that fixes them and I tryed everything.