Eucerin Complete Repair Moisturizing Lotion 5% Urea Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• This light yet highly effective body lotion deeply moisturizes and soothes rough, tight and dry skin
• Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
• Replenishes the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss due to evaporation

How to use:
• Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying.
• Gently massage the lotion into your skin until it is completely absorbed.
• Apply as often as required.
For more information, please visit Eucerin.

May 20, 2016

This is my all time favourite winter time lotion. I use this to calm my eczema patches and keep my super dry skin hydrated in the winter. It has no fragrance and isn't greasy. Though it's on the pricey side for a drug store product, it's worth every penny.

April 03, 2016

I and my family have been suffering from really dry cracked itchy skin. It has been so bad that some of us are bleeding. THis has really helped. goes on nice and thick so it can work fast and absorbs.

April 03, 2016

product is lightly scented with a clean fresh scent. It is absorbed by the skin very well and has a very satisfactory moisturizing ability. I use it for my entire body, and have found it works very well on mature skin.

April 02, 2016

This works! I have the one with 5% Urea, Normally I have itchy skin on my back and legs all winter, this moisturiser puts a layer on the skin what is really protecting and repairing. It is so good that I only have to use it every few days and not every day.
Yes it is sticky a bit, but I prefer to have that than having itchy skin all the time.
An other pro is that it is fragrance free and the ingredients are safe.

March 31, 2016

I have very dry skin that it even cracks during winter. But this lotion helps to keep my skin and hands moisturized; no cracks either!

I have tried many lotions but this one actually works.

March 31, 2016

We all use this at work during the winter and in the summer as well. It helps most of us with dry hands and faces and we keep it on the lunch tables for every one to use.

March 31, 2016

I really like this cream. I use this maybe 3 or 4 time a week.
It really help my skin and it looks better after a couple of weeks of usine.
Yes, the price may look expensive but it worth it.

March 31, 2016

During the winter when my skin is crazy dry and peeling this is my go-to moisturizer. I love that my skin drinks the stuff up and it is visibly less dry instantly! It's a bit pricier than other moisturizers but well worth is since it's way more effective.

March 31, 2016

I get very dry skin in the winter months and regular lotion was not working. I gave this a try and did find that skin was hydrated. I find it a bit greasy but I am willing to overlook that fact because it works.

March 31, 2016

I use this lotion because the scent free version is good for my sensitive skin and it contains NO petrolatum which is a byproduct of the oil industry. Petrolatum sucks colour from tattoos also so I only use lotions without it. I love the no greasy feel, and it soaks in quick.