Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturing Body Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

• SPF 15 formula with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to help protect the skin from sunburn
• 24-hour skin moisturization
• Non-greasy formula
• No added fragrance
• Dermatologist recommended

How to use:
• Apply daily and prior to sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Not suitable for children under the age of 6 months.
For more information, please visit Eucerin.

May 06, 2016

As it contains sunscreen it solves the problem of 2 products.You can get dressed immediately as it dries quickly. Its gentle on sensitive or reactive skin. I like that it has no scent so it doesnt irritate skin or compete with perfume youre wearing.You dont feel greasy like some sunscreens

April 29, 2016

Great product and it is good to know that you are moisturizing while protecting yourself from the sun. Does what it says, absorbs but isn't greasy or dry, protects you from the sun, moisturizes, and it just feels fresh.

April 27, 2016

Very got sunscreen and doesn't not dry out the skin or leave you oily like the rest I quiet enjoy using it , and I was never one for wearing sunscreen before

April 27, 2016

I use Eucerin Daily protection moisturing body lotion after every shower. Great to know that I am protected with SPF15, saves the problem of having to apply a separate sunscreen. Great Product!

April 27, 2016

I first received Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturing Body Lotion in a gift package. I was in the hospital at the time and we all know how dry the hospital air is. Eucerin kept my skin soft and moist. I have continued to use it since that visit.

April 26, 2016

I have incredibly sensitive skin and it gets incredibly dry in the winter and spring. I found that this product not only moisturized my skin but also gave me relief from the constant itching of dry skin. The added benefit was the SPF 15! It has no smell and goes on very sheer which dries pretty much instantly. Unlike most other moisturizers, you have to wait a period of time for them to sink into your skin before you put on your clothes.
I will deffo be buying this product again in the future once my current bottle runs out!

April 26, 2016

This works very well on my dry skin. I work in the healthcare field and its important to wash my hands dozens of times per day. They get really dry so I need something that works well. Eucerin soaks in fast and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It lasts most of the day, even after washing my hands and wearing latex gloves with powder in them, so this says a lot! I use this at night on my dry heels and by morning my feet are noticeably softer.

April 25, 2016

i try this product very often,and i love it a lot it give me a protection i need smell good offer a sun protection my skin is soft i will recommend to all Eucerin product A 1 and not expensive at all.

April 25, 2016

Love this product! It contains 15 SPF which is ideal to give you some protection from UV rays, especially thoughout the summer months! I have found that after use my skin has appeared much more smoother. The product deeply moisturizing your skin without feeling greasy afterwards. It also dries really quickly, so you can apply it right before you get dressed in the morning.

April 25, 2016

Love that there is an spf in this cream. Makes my skin so soft. The smell is not too empowering, very light. I will be sure to have some in our trailer this year for camping as well as at home.