Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Lotion

Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #669 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

March 26, 2013

This can be a bit misleading, I actually thought this was a cream cleanser that you rinsed off but it isn't. This has the consistency of a light lotion that you put on your face to cleanse your skin and remove your makeup. You simply wipe it off with a cotton pad. I really like how mild and gentle this is while still removing all the dirt and makeup. It is a bit tricky around the eyes. You can still use it in the area but I actually prefer using a petroleum jelly. I've found that using this has kept my skin hydrated and moisturized. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin but for combination or dry skin, I think it works really well. My skin doesn't react well with the foaming agent in many cleansers so this has been my go to lately. You can definitely rely solely on this for a cleanser but I usually use this and then depending on how my skin feels either an exfoiliating scrub or another cleanser.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic