• Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream
  • Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream

Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 27, 2016

The best face cream for all seasons that hydrates your skin without making it super oily and shiny-looking. I used this cream as day and night, though I should try the night version.

March 26, 2016

My sensitive skin gets really dry in the cold, winter wind, doesn't respond well to daily winter temperature changes, and is susceptible to eczema. As a result, my skin gets blotchy and has dry patches. As you can imagine, this is embarrassing, and a disaster for wearing any type of makeup. I've practically spent a fortune on day creams that have caused outbreaks, further irritation, and poor results. Then I saw this product, and thought, 'Why not ?'. I had heard of the benefits of urea for eczema, and decided to give it a try. I couldn't be more pleased ! It absorbs well, lasts all day, allows for easy makeup application, and best of all it has greatly reduced the blotchiness and completely taken care of my facial eczema !! This product will be my winter go-to from here on !

March 25, 2016

Great product just love it. Will continue to purchase. Great Eucerin product and all of these products are great. Everyone will love these products and will continue to use

December 28, 2015

I purchased this cream since my skin needed a change from my regular day cream. I heard some great reviews on eucerin products and their effectiveness in keeping the skin hydrated. My real interest was the fact that it was also dermatologist approved and good for sensitive skin. It has no perfumes and does keep my skin hydrated and 'plump'. I'm not sure if it works for serious wrinkles since I don't really have any yet. But I have noticed a difference in the little wrinkles I do have. I'm very pleased with this product.

July 11, 2013

I have started to use this product a little over a week ago. It is unscented and very light which means it goes a long way. I believe it has slightly diminished fine lines around my eyes and that the dark circles are barely visible. I would recommend this product solely on my own experience, which was a positive one.

May 24, 2013

i received it as a sample but after trying it for some time i noticed it wasnt making my skin red or itchy which usually happens when i try on new products.i even use it on my sun burnt skin and it instantly soothes the itchy skin try alongwith the night time cream and you will just feel that your skin is cured

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag