Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 784 in Lip Balm

• A highly effective balm that soothes and moisturises dry and cracked lips, as well as the perioral area around the lips
• Reduces redness due to dryness and calms skin irritation
• Helps protect the lips’ moisture barrier

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

October 02, 2016

One of my favourite lip balm, it has the same result as vaseline. When it's really cold outside my lips get really dry and start cracking and I apply it at least twice a day for a week and it heals them right away. Recommend it!!!!

April 18, 2016

Really works well at repairing chapped lips and help protect from drying out.. the only thing is you'd have to like the texture. I'm not a fan for during the day.. but it's perfect at night.. works better in my opinion (keeps it on your lips longer). Will continue to repurchase!

April 18, 2016

A really amazing lip balm but I'm not a fan of how it feels on my lips I'm to picky when it comes to that. But it's great for damaged lips I would use this anyways as a recovery lip balm

April 14, 2016

A great intensive lip balm! It is a great way to recover from sun, or wind damage! It is affordable and it works incredibly well at healing the dead skin on my lips

April 03, 2016

I live in a building that has heat switched on from October to May, which I cannot control. In the past I've used stick balms that I've usually had to reapply every 1/2 hour or so, not to mention the dryness and cracked lips that always happen moreso in the winter. This balm lasts for hours, also make sure to apply just before bedtime for intense moisturizing during the night.

April 02, 2016

This lip balm says it all in the name.. It truly is INTENSE.. After one application I was hooked.. It left my lips moisturized and it lasted longer than any other lip balm that I've tried.

April 02, 2016

I have seriously chapped lips in the wintertime. This stayed on longer than expected. Does not taste funny and really works! Will definitely purchase in the future. One for the office, one for my gym bag and one for my purse! ;)

April 01, 2016

This stuff is amazing! It leaves you lips soft and hydrated! It last a long time and even after it wears off, the hydration last and last! Remember alittle goes a long way!

April 01, 2016

This #Eucerin (Intensive Lip Balm) works so well on the most severe cases of chapped and dry lips. It also helps to sooth, restore moisture back into your lips leaving them so soft. It is really good for protecting your lips from dryness, chapping, relieves lip pain and redness. A must have in your purse or medicine cabinet. The ultimate in lip care products.

April 01, 2016

I tend to stick with natural, organic lip balms and stuff but this works amazing. After it wears off, it leaves my lips so smooth and moisturized for hours. I don't feel the need to apply lip balm constantly.I tried other lip balms, Vaseline, coconut oil almost nothing worked in winter. This is the best lip treatment I've ever used and I've tried many.