Eucerin Original Crème Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

• Non-greasy, rich nourishing formula seals in moisture and restores skin’s moisture barrier
• Rich yet non-greasy mild formula
• Fragrance-free, non-irritating and won’t clog pores
• Dermatologist recommended

How to use:
• For best results, use immediately after bathing while skin is still damp.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

January 08, 2017

I get cracked and dry hands in the cold winters here and this usually works well to relieve the dryness. I usually buy a travel size version and take them with me on planes too.

August 02, 2016

I have had eczema for the last 5 years. I have tried all different creams and they didn't work. This crème
    healed my skin and relieved me of the itchiness. It is non-greasy but yet thick enough to be effective.
    I would recommend this cream to anyone who has problem skin.

April 29, 2016

This is a little expensive but worth every penny. I have tied this for the first time used it on my feet . with in 2 - 3 days my dryness went to softness.

April 25, 2016

I suffer from a lot of dry skin. I'm shuffling papers both at work and at home constantly. My hands get dry, especially in the winter. I actually suffer from dry skin pretty much all over. The Eucerin cream has helped me eliminate most of, if not all problem areas on my body. I use it on my legs, on my hands. Elbows are another great place that's improved since I started using it. The only place I can't use the eucerin cream is my face

April 18, 2016

Love all Eucerin products. This face cream is awesome I use it twice a day religiously after I wash my face. It soaks into the skin quickly is not greasy and moisturizes fabulously

April 15, 2016

I used to use Eucerin religiously for my eczema prone legs. I moved away from it over time, but I don't even remember why. I think I need to go back to using it, although I do find the price a bit high.

April 05, 2016

I tend to have quite dry skin, especially in the winter. Eucerin was recommended to me over a year ago. I have tried many other brands and types of products, some that look 'fancier', smell 'fancier' and have a much higher price point that make you think that they work better.....which usually proves not to be the case. Eucerin absorbs well, doesn't have an offensive scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without damaging it. The price point is perfect too.

April 02, 2016

Works well, but does leave a greasy feeling and a funky smell - but it's great for my son's incredibly dry and eczema prone skin! I work with paper all day and this stuff helps my dry and itchy hands!

April 02, 2016

Fantastic product which does what it says it will. Goes on sparingly to work wonders. Sensitive Skin - no worries Eucerin will work for you! Good value as it seems to last forever! We like the size of this crème container, as it fits nicely in our set up. We will definitely recommend this to everyone we know.

April 02, 2016

I received some Eucerin as a sample from the Doctor's office and was pleased. I used it on my hands before I went to bed and it left them soft and smooth in the morning. I would recommend this for anyone who has badly dried skin or who lives where the winters get cold and harsh.