Eucerin Repair Foot Cream 10% Urea Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 164 in Foot Care

• Intensively moisturises and soothes dry to severely dry feet and cracked heels to noticeably smooth and soften skin
• Enriched with Urea, it provides moisture to even the most severely chapped and dry skin
• It works quickly to relieve dryness and discomfort and leaves feet feeling smooth and soft

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

November 30, 2016

My mom is 78 and her skin used to be very smooth, but in the past 5 years it has turned extremely dry and she tends to get itchy. Eucerin foot cream is her lotion of choice. It stops the heels from cracking and the feet are soft and don't burn. She like odorless creams and this one is perfect.

October 04, 2016

Cette crème à vraiment aidé à réparer mes pieds secs. Fonctionne super bien sur moi ! Je suis infirmière et je marche beaucoup alors une crème de qualité est nécessaire pour bien hydrater et réparer les fissures.

April 18, 2016

An amazing foot cream it helps calluses, cracks, and dryness! I used to be on my feet all day and they were really bad until I discovered this product! I love Encerin and have used them for years

April 14, 2016

A great way to help your feet to recover after a long night out! It fixes dry and chapped feet with ease. It helps with calloused heels for sure!! It is great at recovering from lots jogging

April 14, 2016

This is one of the very best foot creams you can buy. #Eucerin (Repair Foot Cream 10% Urea) It helps repair and restore extremely dry, cracked and chapped feet and heals to very smooth and soft skin. It contains 10% Urea so it deeply penetrates the skin. It also moisturizes and protects to prevent dry, itchy feet and helps prevent calluses. It is long lasting also. #Eucerin gives your feet the intense care that they need.

April 06, 2016

I love the Eucerin products, but this one has a special place in my heart, my feet are a sensitive area for me, they are always dry, and during winter they even have cracks, but this Eucerin cream help my feet to keep healthy and beautiful, now I'm prepare for summer and sandals season.

April 04, 2016

One of the best foot creams out there if you don't mind urea as one of the ingredients. We recommend it highly for our diabetic patients. I have the softest feet ever!!

April 03, 2016

A..little..pricey..however..the..results..are..awesome...my..feet..are..dry..my..heels..are..eve..dryer...i.am..forever...applimg..differamt..creams..ad,,lotioms!!!...i..love...this...cream..it..goes..om...easy...

April 02, 2016

I am cursed with problem feet.. dry skin etc. I think out of all the products I've bought for my feet. All the home remedies etc.. this stuff is the best. I put it on right out of the shower with socks right away and again at bedtime. My feet have never been smoother!

April 01, 2016

Wow so glad that Eucerin has expanded into lines of cream for all parts of the body. This is a great cream, felt a difference in my dry cracked feet after just less than a week.