Eucerin Repair Hand Cream 5% Urea Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

• Repairing and replenishing cream for dry to extremely dry hands
• Intensively moisturises and soothes dry hands to noticeably smooth and soften the skin

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

October 18, 2016

The Eucerin Hand creams are wonderful and it a great water base feel, you hands will look and feel great amazing quality worth the money I always have it in my purse

April 18, 2016

I use this like none other! It's amazing and great if your hands are in and out of water all day like mine some days. It's repairs in a single use practically! I would recommend this to anyone who has bad dry and cracked hands.

April 14, 2016

I love the hand repair cream!! It is great for using after a hard days work! It is very moisturizing and it always helps my skin bounce back after a day of hard work

April 11, 2016

I used this on my cracked hands this winter and I found it helped. My hands crack between the fingers and the lotion healed it up. They hurt so much and I'm glad I found a lotion that works for me.

April 06, 2016

This hand cream is especially great for healing dry, cracked and sore hands and knuckles. I operate a daycare and am constantly washing my hands, which has dried them out super badly. This stuff has been great. Very moisturizing and soothing. Not irritating to my sensitive skin or the cracks on my knuckles.

April 03, 2016

This is our families winter go to hand cream it absolutely repairs dry cracked skin & doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy & absorbs quickly.
We even use is on my son's eczema with great results!

April 02, 2016

This is my go-to cream in the winter.. My hands get super dried during the winter season, and this hand cream is truly a product you can count on for leaving your skin feeling soft and silky. No more dry rough skin!

April 01, 2016

Amazing hand cream! My hands were so dry and cracking this winter, this was the only cream that made them feel better & healed them. It is now my go to cream, I still use it at least once a day to keep my hand moisturized.

April 01, 2016

I bought this as my hands are always dry especially this time of the year. I find it works well at nourishing my dry skin. I do alot of work with my hands which causes dry irrated skin and thins works wonders for my hands. I highly recommend it.

March 31, 2016

I picked this cream up for my husband and myself because our hands are so dry lately. He does heavy labour and it takes a toll his hands so he needed a good cream. Within a few days he noticed a big difference and so did I. I like the mild scent of the cream and how well it absorbs. Great product.