Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo
Amazing

Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

July 05, 2016

I wish I could say I loved this dry shampoo but I didn't . Firstly, I hated the smell. A lot. I picked some up for my mom too and she didn't mind the smell half as much as me so it's just a matter of opinion I suppose. To top it off, I did not find this dry shampoo effective at all, doing the complete opposite, leaving my hair feeling greasy with a white film on it- my hair is quite dark but it doesn't specify that it can't be used on certain hair colours....there are in my opinion much better dry shampoos out there.

July 22, 2015

I got this shampoo just recently and used it for the first time today. I have brown hair and often find that dry shampoos are too light in color, even when they are not specifically for blondes. However, I was quite happy with this product. It smells amazing, blended into my roots easily, and I enjoy the aerosol applicator (straight powder is a bit of a mess sometimes). It does leave my head itching a touch, but I find that with all dry shampoos.

March 02, 2015

I'm not too sure how I feel about this dry shampoo. I like the smell of it, my husband says it's super strong and he doesn't like the scent. I'm just not sure how I feel about the results, or lack there of. I don't really think this makes a difference with the oil of my scalp. I still need to shower after one day of not showering even when I use this dry shampoo. I feel like that defeats the purpose of dry shampoo.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag