Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo

Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

February 28, 2017

I use this dry shampoo daily. First, it smells absolutely amazing and does wonders for my hair. I have thin hair and I work hard to add volume with other products, but this dry shampoo leaves my hair feeling fresh (not that powder feel with other dry shampoos) adds the perfect amount of volume for second-day hair. I've recommended this dry shampoo to my sister-in-law and friends and now we are all loyal users!

July 05, 2016

I wish I could say I loved this dry shampoo but I didn't . Firstly, I hated the smell. A lot. I picked some up for my mom too and she didn't mind the smell half as much as me so it's just a matter of opinion I suppose. To top it off, I did not find this dry shampoo effective at all, doing the complete opposite, leaving my hair feeling greasy with a white film on it- my hair is quite dark but it doesn't specify that it can't be used on certain hair colours....there are in my opinion much better dry shampoos out there.

July 22, 2015

I got this shampoo just recently and used it for the first time today. I have brown hair and often find that dry shampoos are too light in color, even when they are not specifically for blondes. However, I was quite happy with this product. It smells amazing, blended into my roots easily, and I enjoy the aerosol applicator (straight powder is a bit of a mess sometimes). It does leave my head itching a touch, but I find that with all dry shampoos.

March 02, 2015

I'm not too sure how I feel about this dry shampoo. I like the smell of it, my husband says it's super strong and he doesn't like the scent. I'm just not sure how I feel about the results, or lack there of. I don't really think this makes a difference with the oil of my scalp. I still need to shower after one day of not showering even when I use this dry shampoo. I feel like that defeats the purpose of dry shampoo.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher