Evenflo 1-2-3 Tea for Me Exersaucer

Evenflo 1-2-3 Tea for Me Exersaucer Reviews

The ExerSaucer mega splash stationary activity center provides baby with a beach-themed learn and play experience. A variety of toys help baby achieve important developmental milestones such as gross and fine motor skills, self-awareness, tactile development, and more. As "a safer alternative" to walkers, the exersaucer provides baby with the benefits of stationary exercise with rock, spin and bounce capabilities. A removable, machine washable seat pad in a farm print provides for easy cleaning. Three height adjustments accommodates your growing babies.

October 15, 2015

I bought this for my god daughter and she could not be happier, it's worth every penny!

September 23, 2015

I bought this exercise to my daughter and she loves to have fun in easy maintenance, beautiful toys resistant, light grows with the child

September 23, 2015

I had this for my oldest and she couldn't get enough of it. The design is just too cute, and she loved interacting with it. We gave it to my mom when she got older for the up and coming babies in the family, and I see it getting a lot more use. I would definitely recommend this product

February 23, 2015

Nice value for money and also helped the my son to learn to Jump and stand on his legs. Really recommended.

September 07, 2014

This is so useful. I have two little ones and this comes in handy when I'm trying to make food or clean the house.

June 17, 2014

this little gym is amazing for a girl!
my l.o loves it!
i dont know how much a store sells them for since i bought mine second hand for 25$
i even found another one for FREE to have my l/o nanas house.

October 02, 2013

Great bouncer i used it for all my kids and they seemed to love it.

September 02, 2013

Very easy to assemble - took me around 10 minutes. Extremely affordable. My daughter loved it - provided lots of entertainment. Very pink and girly. It has so many adorable things on it like: mirrors, flowers, stackable cake. She loved the swivel chair. She played with every element and never seemed bored.

June 18, 2013

My daughter loves playing in this. it has lots of toys for her to play with while helping to build her leg muscles.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml