Evenflo Exersaucer - Mega Farm

Evenflo Exersaucer - Mega Farm Reviews

January 06, 2017

We have this exersaucer as a back up at our cottage and my daughter loves it. It keeps her engaged, entertained and she loves the farm animals. Great toy.

October 21, 2016

The price was right and our son loves this product. the farm animals entertain him for ages. We bought this as a second one for a grandmas house and its great!

September 16, 2016

I used this with my baby for about 6 months. He loved all the interactive toys and sounds. It was super easy to clean- why do babies always spit up in these things?! And was very rugged - I was able to pass it along to my friend

March 16, 2016

We have this exersaucer at my parents house for when my daughter was younger, and now my nephew uses. Its just like any other exersaucer nothing too fancy but keeps the baby occupied for a little while. Its sturdy and has a bunch of toys on it. No bad but not amazing either.

March 09, 2016

My daughter loved this excersaucer, she is now 1 but still very much enjoys the toys off of it, helped her become more confident and strong! I'd definitely recommend this to other parents

September 12, 2014

Careful with this if you have little ones teething. My son loved putting the toys in his mouth and all the paint came off. I called the company a little upset that my son was swallowing paint chips. They assured me it was non toxic and replaced all the toys for me to which i was greatful but the pain should never have come off to begin with.

September 12, 2014

One Grandaughter just loves it.

June 21, 2014

My daughter would bounce up and down in it. She loved chewing on all the toys. Nice bright colours.

April 16, 2014

my little one loved being in her exersaucer and it was lot of fun for her playing and us watching most times,,,

October 03, 2013

My daughter loved this the noise and little toys on it! she was 6 months when I put her in it!