Good

Evenflo Jungle Triple Fun ExerSaucer Reviews

Three Products in One! First to the market innovation three stage activity center for use 0-24months! Stage 1: Playmat- 0-4months Stage 2: ExerSaucer- 4months-Walking Age Stage 3: Activity Table- Walking-24months. Extended usage is the most important unmet consumer needs in this product category. New improved assembly! Patented folding legs fold significantly smaller than non-folding models for easy travel and storage. Built-in carry handle is convenient to carry Exercises Body & MindTM. Variety of age-appropriate toys aid baby in achieving 10 important developmental milestones. Fun jungle theme specially developed for babies newborn to 24 months!

October 01, 2016

My daughter loved this toy! She would sit in it for hours if I would let her! There was so much going on with all the toys and bouncing to keep her attention, it was a life saver to me if I wanted to get anything done, she would use it in the kitchen while I did dishes, the bedroom while I did laundry etc.. Busy kids need busy toys!

September 09, 2016

This is our second exersaucer and it is way better than our first. The first one only had a few toys attached and didn't make any sounds so my baby would be bored after about 10 mins. This Jungle exersaucer can keep him entertained for about 40 mins at a time! It makes lots of sounds, and has lots of activities for him as well (he loooves the monkeys!) It gives me enough time to get dinner ready and served! I highly recommend it!

July 01, 2016

I personally didn't use it as a play mat was gifted too late. However I love how it has that option. Truly grows with your baby. My baby loved the toys and sounds kept him busy forever, he bounced and laughed. He developed so many of new skills . I would highly recommend it!

January 26, 2016

my son love it the only thing that i would change is the type of fabric for the playing mat

January 08, 2016

My daughter enjoyed the Evenflo Jungle Triple Fun Exersaucer, and what I liked about it was that I only had to purchase 1 item and she was able to use it in 3 different stages. The only thing I would have liked to see was the toys that are attached if they would help teach numbers or letters rather than just play music, but overall a great product for baby.

December 04, 2015

Really liked this product for my son. And what I like the most is that you can use it after for when he's older. Without the ''chair'' . The music is not too loud

September 24, 2015

My son LOVES this exersaucer !!! He loves to undo the alligator ( goes crazy when you put it back together) and he loves to chew on the butterfly and the parrot ! This exersaucer is fantastic it gives me to to cook supper while he stays busy and also it's made with quality !! My cousin used it for her two kids and now my son is using it too ! Went threw 3 though kids and still look brand new!!!

September 24, 2015

My daughter loves her exersaucer. She's plays in it every morning and loves all the options and sounds.
You can usually find this on sale at baby fest from toys r us.
She's ready for the stage 3 where it turns into a S stand up toy.

July 24, 2015

My daughter absolutely loves her exersaucer! It has gotten so much use., my girl loves all the toys on it. Shes almost ready for 3rd stage as a walk up S shape toy. Best toy we got her :)

April 16, 2015

I bought this one used because I thought it was too expensive, but I really like it. It's sturdy (3 kids used it and it's still in A1 condition), really fun for babies and colorful! There was a lot of sounds and I didnt have to change the battery that often. I great purchase.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear