Good

Evenflo Jungle Triple Fun ExerSaucer Reviews

Three Products in One! First to the market innovation three stage activity center for use 0-24months! Stage 1: Playmat- 0-4months Stage 2: ExerSaucer- 4months-Walking Age Stage 3: Activity Table- Walking-24months. Extended usage is the most important unmet consumer needs in this product category. New improved assembly! Patented folding legs fold significantly smaller than non-folding models for easy travel and storage. Built-in carry handle is convenient to carry Exercises Body & MindTM. Variety of age-appropriate toys aid baby in achieving 10 important developmental milestones. Fun jungle theme specially developed for babies newborn to 24 months!

January 18, 2017

My daughter still loves these (shes 14 months). We got it and used it as a saucer right away she was about 4 months old and she would sit in there for a while and was very happy to play with the little toys. The different features all have different levels of dexterity required. So at first she would play mostly with the chameleon which sings VERY easily - someone walks by and he starts playing. But don't worry you can turn each piece off separately!! and each one has 2 levels of volume (loud and louder, lol). We are now using it as the walk around play station, which is great (with Mr Chameleon turned off). She still loves the different toys, now her favorite thing is taking out the toucan and the dragon fly and switching which hole they are in. Her attention span is a little shorter, but I think that is just her personality and not the fault of the saucer. It may be because she has had this toy since infancy.

I saw this at Toys R Us for $170! which Is expensive - luckily I did not pay that much. In hindsight though I do think it is worth the price simply on the fact that we are still using it and that it will be used again for our next baby.

December 30, 2016

Ce jeu est merveilleux. Mon bébé s'amusait tellement là-dedans. Ce qu'elle aimait le plus, je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais c'est de mordre les ailes de libellule en plastique et sauter dans son siège pour faire bouger tout le jeu. Et malgré tout ce que ma fille lui a fait endurer, il tient hyper solide et n'est pratiquement pas abimé. Elle parlait avec les figurines et était émerveillée par les bruits et les couleurs.

October 01, 2016

My daughter loved this toy! She would sit in it for hours if I would let her! There was so much going on with all the toys and bouncing to keep her attention, it was a life saver to me if I wanted to get anything done, she would use it in the kitchen while I did dishes, the bedroom while I did laundry etc.. Busy kids need busy toys!

September 09, 2016

This is our second exersaucer and it is way better than our first. The first one only had a few toys attached and didn't make any sounds so my baby would be bored after about 10 mins. This Jungle exersaucer can keep him entertained for about 40 mins at a time! It makes lots of sounds, and has lots of activities for him as well (he loooves the monkeys!) It gives me enough time to get dinner ready and served! I highly recommend it!

July 01, 2016

I personally didn't use it as a play mat was gifted too late. However I love how it has that option. Truly grows with your baby. My baby loved the toys and sounds kept him busy forever, he bounced and laughed. He developed so many of new skills . I would highly recommend it!

January 26, 2016

my son love it the only thing that i would change is the type of fabric for the playing mat

January 08, 2016

My daughter enjoyed the Evenflo Jungle Triple Fun Exersaucer, and what I liked about it was that I only had to purchase 1 item and she was able to use it in 3 different stages. The only thing I would have liked to see was the toys that are attached if they would help teach numbers or letters rather than just play music, but overall a great product for baby.

December 04, 2015

Really liked this product for my son. And what I like the most is that you can use it after for when he's older. Without the ''chair'' . The music is not too loud

September 24, 2015

My son LOVES this exersaucer !!! He loves to undo the alligator ( goes crazy when you put it back together) and he loves to chew on the butterfly and the parrot ! This exersaucer is fantastic it gives me to to cook supper while he stays busy and also it's made with quality !! My cousin used it for her two kids and now my son is using it too ! Went threw 3 though kids and still look brand new!!!

September 24, 2015

My daughter loves her exersaucer. She's plays in it every morning and loves all the options and sounds.
    You can usually find this on sale at baby fest from toys r us.
    She's ready for the stage 3 where it turns into a S stand up toy.