Evenflo SimplyGo Single Automatic Breast Pump

Evenflo SimplyGo Single Automatic Breast Pump Reviews

1 review
Ranked #23 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

December 07, 2011

I got this breast pump after the First Start double breast pump my friend leant me broke-lost suction completely. I wanted to get another breast pump for times that I go out and am unable to breast feed. I also decided I wanted a single one after feeling the double pump wasn't good as it forced you to pump both breasts at the same time. I knew I wouldn't be using the pump often so didn't want to spend too much on it either. I read some reviews on the babies r us website and decided on this pump. I also bought a warranty incase this one broke too. I have not been disappointed in this pump at all. It offers the perfect amount of suction on high, pumps pretty quickly and comes with a carrying case. I like the single pump becasue I will pump on one side and feed on the other, killing two birds with one stone. If you aren't pumping daily and want a quick, easy, affordable pump, this is a good one!