Amazing

Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #137 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

October 17, 2016

I have never struggled with acne, but I do get a random spot now and again.

I ordered the travel size Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum. The .33 fl oz is tiny, but would be convenient for an overnight bag or travel. It arrived with an insert that also features two other products. The card says what they're for, how to use them, and gives the website.

What isn't mentioned are the ingredients. They are nowhere on the insert or the bottle, but you can find them on the Evologie website.

The serum itself is like a thin cream- not thin enough to be a typical serum, but milkier than the average cream- white in color but appears to have a slight yellow tinge.
    It has a medicinal smell that I attribute to the tea tree oil. I do not notice a smell after application, but I am applying to just a few spots, though the instructions say it could be applied to the entire face.

Pros-
    *Easy to use
    *Convenient size

Cons-
    *Medicinal smell
    *Neither the bottle or insert mention any of the ingredients (nor does the Amazon product page).
    *Price/Value

I have been applying the serum twice daily to a few blemishes. Unfortunately, I have not noticed any change. The blemishes don't seem to be clearing up any quicker than they would if I left them alone.

I cannot recommend this product, as I don't feel that it is a good value.

I received this product at a reduced rate for my honest review. All thoughts & opinions are my own.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos