EvoraPlus

EvoraPlus Reviews

1 review
Ranked #172 out of 192 in Oral Care

January 01, 2010

I'm sure you've all heard the hype about probiotics (good bacteria) and their benefits. I, for one, stand behind them 100%. The first time I heard anything about a probiotic was when I was having Gallbladder problems. My gastroenterologist gave me some to help my stomach. Ever since then, I'm constantly looking for other forms of probiotics to help other parts of my body.

I used to use a lot of whitening products and over time I noticed that those products where causing more harm than good. My teeth became overly sensitive and they even stripped my teeth of enamel in certain places.

EvoraPlus is a probiotic that promotes gum and tooth health. Not only that, it also helps whiten teeth and freshen breath naturally. This is one of the best products I have ever received to review. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my teeth and overall oral health, if you ask me, EvoraPlus is a must have!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay